As we all know that iPhone is having a feature of 3D touch in their devices such as iPhone 6 and 6s. Android also promised to give the 3D touch in their Android N which is really a nice feature. This is the reason I am coming up with the guide in which I am going to tell you about how to get iPhone 3D Touch Feature In Android.
Android is having many features which is hardly known by many peoples. You can do anything and if you are knowing everything about Android. You can also make your Android look like iPhone. This is just because of amazing customization.
There are many hidden features and which you don’t know. This is the one of the other feature in which you can avail 3D touch feature in your Android which you can avail it easily in your device.
It’s a Xposed Module which can allow you to do this settings. There are many settings in the application in which you need to take care while installing the application.
Image Credits: Digital Trends
Table of Contents
How to Get iPhone 3D Touch In Any Android Device
Force Touch Detector is the Android application in which you can avail this feature. If you will do a long press on your display then the particular application on your device will get opened.
You can define shortcuts which ever you like just define it and then you are all done. There are many more feature of the module which you can avail it.
There is a feature in iPhone of 3D touch in which if you want to record a video from camera just hold the icon of the application. This will automatically record the video.
You can also assign in this module whichever settings you need to choose and then it will automatically assign you 3D touch. I will embed the video and you can easily get to know about how to do it in your device.
- Xposed Framework: How To Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 and 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Xposed Module Force Touch Detector: Download
- Rooted Android Device:Root Your Android Mobile Easily Without PC
How to Get iPhone 3D Touch In Android
- Firstly you need to follow the full guide to install Xposed Framework in your device.
- Open Xposed Framework and then activate the module.
- Reboot your device and the module will be activated.
- Open Force Touch Detector in your device and if you are using 6.0 it will ask you permit draw application simply switch on.
- Now, click on Force Touch and then click on Threshold and you will see two buttons. Make sure master switch is turned on.
- Now, Click on Tap on 5 Times or more and check the value.
- Now, click on Force Touch This (Press with Thumb) 5 times or more.
- You need to put your full thumb at the screen.
- Now, make sure the value given is different if it is same then the module is not supported if it is different then your device is supported.
- Copy the value of your thumb in the threshold and then you are done.
- Now, in the tools select the application of your choice and whenever you will tap on the screen it will automatically open the application.
This way you can easily enable the iPhone 3D Touch In Android. You can show off with your friends.
Share this article with your friends and I will meet you in the next one.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks.