Xposed Framework is the best application which helps the users to customize their Android device. You can customize your phone however you want. There are hundreds of modules which will help you to customize your Android. Somedays back Xposed Framework released for Android Oreo 8.0 & 8.1. Today, we are going to tell you the way you can flash and install Xposed Framework For Android Oreo.
Xposed Framework is been used by millions of peoples because they can do anything with their phone and they can customize their phone however they want and enjoy customizing their phones with few clicks and modoules and you don’t need to worry about anything.
There are hundreds of modules which are available for Xposed Framework, you can download and install those on your phone start the customization process on your phone.
If you will look into the list of Xposed Modules then you will see that you can block ads on your phone then you can block youtube ads and many more other great and exciting features which you can try on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 What is Xposed Framework?
- 0.2 Xposed Framework
- 0.3 Xposed Framework Beta
- 0.4 Xposed For Oreo
- 0.5 Xposed Framework Modules
- 0.6 What is Xposed Installer?
- 0.7 What is SDK 26 and SDK 27 ?
- 0.8 What is Systemless Xposed?
- 0.9 Requirements:
- 1 How to Download Xposed Framework For Android Oreo
What is Xposed Framework?
What is exactly Xposed Framework? This is the question which is raised by millions of peoples and they often ask like how does Xposed Framework works on any phone and the proper way of installation.
If your phone is not getting any new updates then you don’t need to worry because Xposed will help you to customize your phone and make it look like Android Oreo or any other updates.
Xposed Framework is the famous application which is been used in almost every device and it is working on all Android phone. If you have a device which is on Lollipop, Marshmallow, or Nougat then you can install Xposed Framework on that phone without worrying about anything.
There are a lot of questions raised everywhere on the internet and those questions are how to install xposed framework on oreo and we always find it difficult to install Xposed Framework on Android and that is fine because we need a custom recovery such as TWRP and flash it on our phone
Well! That’s fine because here there is no rocket science
If you have proper custom recovery and installation file then you can easily flash and install Xposed Framework on your phone. If you have proper phone then it will be easy for you to follow the installation for Xposed Framework and what you will be needing is TWRP recovery.
Xposed Framework Beta
If you will install this version of Xposed Framework on your phone then you will see that it is in the beta stage because there are a lot of thing which is needed to be complete and what is best is that it is stable enough. You can go ahead and install Xposed framework on your phone.
When you will try to install this Xposed framework on your phone then you might encounter issues in which you will see an issues of Xposed framework not installed and that is fine because it is still in the beta stage and I will suggest you to bookmark this page and whenever a new update is available I will simply update this guide.
Xposed framework is available for SDK 26 and SDK 27 and it is working in almost every Android device which is having Android Oreo and if you will install this framework on any other device which is having Android Nougat then you will get an issues on your phone and it will bootloop and you will lose all your data.
Xposed For Oreo
We always try to find and search for Xposed Framework for oreo and one of the worst thing is that we don’t know how to properly install Xposed Framework and on xda, sometimes we don’t find the proper installation instruction of the way to install Xposed framework on our phone.
Xposed Framework is developed by rovo89 who is an excellent developer and he is working very hard to provide a best xposed framework and releases with proper documentation. If you are a developer then you can also work on Xposed Framework and build an application which supports Xposed. You can take an example of WA Tweaks.
Xposed Framework Modules
I remember, that in my Nexus 5 there was no feature of Ambient Display and I have used Xposed Framework to install and Ambient Display feature on my phone and that was really amazing. If my phone is lagging behind in some feature then Xposed is the only way to get that feature on my phone.
How I did was pretty amazing want to know how?
Suppose if you want to add ambient display feature on your phone then you can download the module and then install that module as a app on your phone. You just need to restart your phone and that’s it you have successfully installed Xposed module on your phone and you don’t need to worry about anything.
One of the best thing about the Xposed Modules are that you can use any modules. You can install hundreds of modules on your phone and with the help of modules you can add one extra and additional feature on your phone.
What is Xposed Installer?
We have discussed a lot of things about the framework and if you want to install the framework then you need a custom recovery and then you can install Xposed Framework on your phone.
Here’s a catch.
Xposed Installer is something else and if you have the application for Xposed Installer then only you can install the modules and basically it is kind of an application which will help you to navigate and install modules on your phone.
Xposed installer helps you to find out if your module is properly installed or if everything is working fine and there is no issues in your Xposed installer and if the module is properly installed on your phone.
If you have any kind of issues in the Xposed Installer then you can share this file or log with the developer that will help him to properly navigate through everything.
What is SDK 26 and SDK 27 ?
I have written this guide and you might have seen that in many places I have used work SDK 26 and 27. What is exactly SDK or I can what is exactly API Level 26 and API Level 27?
Well! Whenever there is a new release of Android there is a new API Level/SDK comes and that has complete different infrastructure and architecture of how Android works?
So if you have Android device with 8.0 Oreo then you will see API Level/SDK 26 and in new Android version such as Android 8.1 you will API Level/SDK 27.
You cannot install 7.0 Nougat Xposed Framework in Android Oreo which is Android 8.0 and similarly you cannot install Android 8.0 file SDK 26 in Android 8.1. Just because here there is a complete different SDK and API level is used.
What is Systemless Xposed?
We have seen a lot of users installing systemless xposed installer on their phone? What does it mean?
Systemless Xposed installer means you can install Xposed framework on your phone without messing with SafetyNet. If you love your phone and you have banking application installed on your phone then you can install systemless Xposed Framework on your phone.
You need Magisk Manager to install the Xposed Installer on your phone. You need to search in modules to find out more about Xposed Installer for your phone. There are other features which you can enjoy with the help of Xposed Installer.
- Android 8.0+ (Android SDK 26 and 27)
- Rooted Android device.
- TWRP Recovery
Note: Android 8.0 is API Level 26
Android 8.1+ is API Level 27
How to Download Xposed Framework For Android Oreo
Step 1: Check Your Phone Architecture
If you want to check your phone architecture then you need to make sure that your Android phone is having latest Android version and a proper applcation to know your phone architecture.
- Download the Hardware Info application from Play Store
- Open Device info application and then click on SOC.
- You will find which architecture your phone is using.
- Make sure that you have copied your phone architecture somewhere which will help you to easily navigate through everything and which files you need to install on your phone.
- ARM: ARMv7 or armeabi
- ARM64: AArch64 or arm64
- x86: x86 or x86abi
Step 2: Download Required Xposed Framework Files
You need to make sure that you are downloading the proper Xposed file if you will fail in installing any of these files then you might get an issue of bootloop so you need to make sure that you are ready with everything before trying anything.
- Download Xposed Framework files for your phone.
- Make sure that you have pasted this file in your internal storage.
- Boot your phone into recovery mode.
Step 3: Flash the Xposed Framework on Your Device
We are thinking that you have installed custom recovery on your phone. If you want to install custom recovery on your phone then you need to make sure that you have installed Flashify which will help you to install custom recovery on latest smartphones such as MotoG5 Plus and OnePlus 5 If you find it difficult to install custom recovery try using Google to find custom recovery for your phone.
- Firstly you need to turn off your phone properly and boot your phone into recovery phone by pressing Volume Down + Power Button to boot your phone into bootloader.
- Then you need to select Recovery (You need to Google for the steps to boot your phone into recovery mode)
- Click on Install button.
- Now, if you remember then in the step 2 I told you to save the file in your internal storage. Paste it somewhere which will help you to navigate your file easily.
- Now, click on that file.
- Move the slider to right and it will install the file on your phone.
- Now, the installation process will begin so please wait for sometime.
- Then you will see a reboot system button. Click on Reboot and your file will be installed on your phone.
Step 4: Install Xposed Installer Apk on your Phone
- Download the Xposed Installer application on your Android device from here: Download
- You might get an unknown source warning just click on settings.
- All the application to install third party application. Turn on allow from this sources option from your file manager application.
- Hit back and try installing the application again on your phone.
- Open the application and you will see that your Xposed Framework is installed on your phone.
How to Uninstall Xposed Framework from Android
- Download the necessary files for your device for your device from here:
Remember: These Uninstallers will also work in 8.0 and 8.1+ (API Level 26 and 27)
- Xposed Framework Uninstaller for arm: Download
- Xposed Framework Uninstaller for arm64: Download
- Xposed Framework Uninstaller for x86: Download
- Move the file to your phone internal storage.
- Turn off your device and boot it into recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + Power key.
- Open your TWRP recovery and Click on the Install button.
- Now, navigate the uninstaller file and then install the file to properly on your phone.
- Move the slider, and the Xposed framework will be uninstalled from your Android device.
- That’s it! You have successfully uninstalled the Xposed framework for Android Oreo from your device.
- You can also uninstall the Xposed Framework with the help of Xposed Installer and you don’t need to do anything. If you want to do clean installation then I will suggest you to follow above method.
This way you can easily install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo and I hope you love this article and you will love some more article which we have written on Xtreme Tricks.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next one and if you have any issues in following this article, then you can comment below and I will meet you in the next one.
Share this article with your friends and let them know about this amazing application and don’t forget to share this article and let them know about the features of this application.
If you face any issues in the installation of the Xposed framework on your phone you are getting an error or any issues then feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.