We all know about the internet, and it is a vast thing and beyond our imagination. We all know about the Deep Web and Dark Web. In that article, we have shown the way you can access the deep web and dark web with the help of your Windows, Linux, and Mac machines. We have never shown you the way you can install TOR on Android and iOS smartphones.
Whenever we surf Dark web we should be having the maximum security and this can be done using Proxy Server it can be easy for you to visit any website. If you don’t know what is proxy server let me explain you in short.
Table of Contents
What is Proxy Server?
If you visit any website it tracks your IP address it depends on the website admin whether he install the code to track you. Now, suppose you are in India and want to visit any site which is in the USA. You can use the proxy server and it will show the site admin that you are visiting the site from Dubai instead of India.
Also look: Ever Wondered Why The Letters On A Computer Keyboard Are NOT In Alphabetical Order?
This is very useful when you want to visit any website and you don’t want to show your identity to them and we have seen many users using the TOR Browser. You can read more about proxy from WikiPedia
Install TOR On Android and iOS Smartphones
We have seen that the TOR Browser is just available for Windows and Linux machines and now you can install the TOR browser on your Android and iOS smartphone and if you want you can also visit the dark web. We will suggest you not to visit any of these sites.
When you will use this TOR browser on your device you will see some drawbacks of this browser and it is you won’t be getting too good speed and that is obvious because it is using Proxy server and there are chances that you will get less speed.
The user interface of the TOR browser is a bit different and it looks like Mozilla Firefox which is for Android device. You can install the TOR on your device.
How to Install TOR On Android Smartphone
- Download the Orbot: Proxy with Tor browser on your device from here: Play Store
- Open the application and you will see a Start Button click on it and wait for the service to get started on your device.
- Now, if you want by pressing the menu button you can change your proxy server details on your device.
- The application may need the Super User access just grant it.
- You can also install the TOR Proxy to the specific application and you can also set the Google Chrome and set the proxy. Just reboot your device and done.
- Open the application and check your IP address by opening Google. You will see a different IP address.
- Click on the browse button to visit any website and now your IP address won’t be tracked.
How to Install TOR On iOS Smartphone
- Download the VPN browser on your device from here: App Store
- Open the application and you will see a enable button click on it and the VPN will be activated on your iPhone and other iOS devices.
- Open the browser and check your IP address if it is showing custom IP address then you are good to go and visit any website.
I hope you love this article about the way you can install TOR on Android and iOS smartphones. Now, you know the way to be completely anonymous.
Share this article with your friends and do let them know about this amazing TOR browser which they can install and use it on their iPhone and as well as on Android.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next one. If you face any issues or queries related to the installation of TOR browser feel free to comment below.