Today I am going to tell you about how can you install Android N for Nexus 5. If you are owning a Nexus 5 then you might have seen that Nexus 5 didn’t got the Android N developer preview. You can enjoy the feature of Android N easily with the help of Xposed Installer. If you are having Nexus 5 which is having Android version 6.0 or 5.0 you can do this trick easily without any custom recovery what you need is a rooted Android device.
Also checkout- Install CyanogenMod 13 In YU Yureka And Yureka Plus
LG Nexus 5 was the flagship mobile of the year 2013. It is having the best features such as 2 GB RAM, available in 16 and 32GB internal storage. The best thing of the Nexus devices is that you can get latest updates of Android. Google has said that all the latest versions of Android will be available for Nexus devices. There are many hacks available in Nexus device that you can increase the internal storage of the Nexus 5 and much more other tweaks.
Install Android N For Nexus 5
In this method you don’t need any custom ROM for your device then you can try this method. What you need is just a rooted Android device. In this method you can do settings of this modules and do all the settings. This is the Xposed framework which will help you do do all the settings in your Android device. I will be telling you a complete tutorial in which I will be telling you how can you edit all the settings.
You may also like: How To Flash Custom ROM On Android Safely
This module is not having the multi-tasking feature. But the developer will soon launch the feature of multi task. I would have given you the complete ROM with editing of feature. After that you need to format your device and then do all the installation of the files. But I though to show you a complete tutorial to edit features with the help of build prop.
This Xposed module is working absolutely fine and you can do all the settings in one click. This Xposed module is having feature to customize your task bar and you can even add up feature of and customize your volume bar with the help of this module. There are settings in which you can see what you want to add up the feature.
How to Install Android N for Nexus 5
- Firstly you need to follow up this article from here to install xposed installer and Android N-ify – How To Enjoy Android N Features in Lollipop and Marshmallow
- Now, simply do all the steps and now you will see that Android N features is add up completely on your device
- Now, you need to edit your build prop for some tweaks
- Install the Es-file explorer from here – Play Store
- Open the application and swipe from the left and click on Local
- Now, click on “/ Device” and now grant the root permissions
- Now, there will be many folders and click on “system”
- You will see a file named as “Build.prop”
- Open it and now click on Es note editor
- You will see some build files and make sure that you take a complete backup of your Android device
- There will be file named as
- Now edit the file by clicking in the above pencil icon from above
- Now, simply edit 6.0.1 to 7.0 or by replacing the below line carefully
- Now save the file and you are almost done
- Now, simply restart your android device
- Now, you will see that the you have successfully edited your build prop and check the settings of about phone
This was the article about How To Install Android N For Nexus 5. I hope you like it. Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this. I will see you in the next one. If you face any difficulty feel free to comment below and as always peace out.