Hey Folks, So yesterday one of the guy asked me how can we use one whatsapp account in two mobile phone so today in this guide i will show you how can you use one account in two different mobile phone this trick has been invented by my friend Arsh Arora.
So in this guide you can easily send messages but there is some disadvantage in this trick that is sometimes you will get error in getting messages or else both the mobile phones will get the messages. So this trick is working only in rooted android phone and both the mobile phones should be rooted.
- Rooted Android Mobile – Root Your Android Mobile Easily Without PC
- Titanium Backup – Download | Mirror
- WhatsApp Apk – You can use any whatsapp normal whatsapp, GBwhatsapp or Whatsapp plus
- Working fine tested by me it self
- Can send messages from both mobile phone
How To Use One WhatsApp Account In 2 Mobile Phones
- Your mobile phone should be rooted and titanium backup should be installed in both the android phone
- After the open the titanium back up application and search for whatsapp and click on the whatsapp
- There you will see an option of Back up just back up the application and data and it will take hardly about 30 seconds to back up the data of the application
- After back up there will be a folder named as Titanium Backup in your memory card or phone storage and there you will see 3 files
- Just select this 3 files and send this files to your second mobile phone in which you have to use the whatsapp account
- After that just place this files in the folder of titanium backup
- Search for whatsapp in your other mobile phone and restore the back up
- You can choose the method of App + Data or Only data if the application is pre installed in your mobile phone
Now you are using whatsapp in both your mobile phone now enjoy this trick I hope you liked it keep visiting on our blog for daily updates and thank you!!!