Some days back my friends referred me an application named Snapchat, and he told me that he have recently joined and you should try this app after looking to this application, I thought to sign up for the new account on Snapchat. Previously we have shared about Record Android screen in Non-Rooted Mobile. When I was doing so, I got an error of Login Failed. Then I thought this is because of the rooted mobile phone? Then I tried to unroot my phone, and after doing that again, this application did not work on my mobile. You may also like Enable Whatsapp Chat Heads Then I did some research and got to know that Xposed installer is the biggest culprit then I flashed uninstaller zip and then tried so Now I can sign up now. Also, check out Speed Your Android Mobile Without Root Access For doing all these today I found a trick in which you can easily register or login to Snapchat.
In this, if you are getting this error so basically this is because of the xposed installer, so here we are going to discuss the module which hides the root access of your device, and it allows you to login or signs up with Snapchat. In today’s article, I am going to share about how can you hide your root access of your device. Scent Unlimited Trick How to run applications which don’t work when you have rooted your mobile phone and this trick will work in many mobile phones
Table of Contents
Run Snapchat In Rooted Android
Instead of deleting the Xposed installer you can hide the root access from your device, so this module does not delete the super SU it will just hide the underlying binaries which are installed on your device. Also, Check out Hidden Eye Camera Which Snaps Picture Of Those Who Tries To Unlock Your Device. There are some applications which don’t allow rooted mobile phone because they want privacy those applications are from banking sectors which don’t allow using third party applications, and that may harm the users in security purposes. You must also check out Unlock Android Mobile Without Losing Data So this application hides the root access along with SU binaries and you can even revert it back to normal easily by using this application. Must read this Unblock Blocked Website In Android. Now you can use Snapchat without any issues and errors
How to Run Snapchat In Rooted Android (Working Method)
If you are having any custom ROM installed on your phone then there are some ROM’s which is not allowing the users to log in through Snapchat even if they are having not having a rooted android phone. Let’s check what you can do to make the Snapchat login.
- Download Titanium Backup for Android from Play Store
- If you are having any custom ROM installed on your phone make sure you move to your stock ROM or login it with the help of your friend mobile phone which is rooted.
- Open the application and grant the root access.
- Login with Snapchat and then open Titanium Backup
- Now, simply click on the Backup/Restore button in the menu and search for the Snapchat
- Click on the application and then click on Backup! button and then select App+Data you can also select Data only button but sometimes it throws error button
- Now, open your File manager and open titanium backup folder then send that Backup file to your friend.
- Move that files to your phones Snapchat folder and then done.
- Install Titanium backup on your phone and then open the application and click on Backup/Restore button and scroll down and you will find the Snapchat backup.
- Click on it and Restore the backup of the Snapchat and you are done.
- Try opening the Snapchat and done.
— Root Cloak Module – Download
— Xposed Installer – How To Install Xposed Installer in 6.0 / Xposed Installer for 5.0
— Android Version above 4.0.3
— Rooted Android mobile – How to Root Your Android Mobile
How To Run Snapchat In Rooted Android (Not-Working Now)
Step 1: Firstly Download the above-given requirements
Step 2: Now, Click on download and search for Root Cloak or download the app from above requirement
Step 3: After that activate the module and reboot your device and you can run the Root Cloak application successfully
Step 4: After rebooting your device and open the Root Cloak application
Step 5: Now, click on Add / Remove app and click on “+” and add button and add Snapchat from the list.
Step 6: After doing this exit the settings
Step 7: Now, Open the Snapchat application and try to log in
This was all about Hiding your root access and using Root Cloak you can hide your root access. Now you can log in and sign up with Snapchat and share your photos with your friends keep visiting for daily updates, tricks and if you feel any difficulty shoot a comment below and I will surely help you out as soon as possible and till now peace out.