Hey Guys, You might be seeing some tricks nowadays so we are again back with a trick in which I am gonna show you how can you install your android apps which are having OBB data into your SD card (Memory card). In this tutorial I will tell you how to Install Apps and Move The OBB Files Into External Memory Card
Whenever we download any application which is having size of 1 GB or above. The application is of 20 to 50 MB size and the external file which we called as OBB is saved in our internal device which we called as Phone storage.
Sometime while sending this application to your friends you get an error of certificate error or license verification failed.
You Guys might be seeing people showing off that they have installed high-end games in their device which are 1 GB + games in the size. Many of us feel difficulty while playing games which are installed in our internal storage.
So in today’s trick I will be showing you how can you install the apps into your memory card and play this games. Previously we have shared How To Install Dolby Atmos On Your Android Device.
If you are having a memory card of 32 GB, I am sure that you would not utilizing the space of that memory card hardly you would be using about 20 GB in that if you are fond of music so you would be having trance and videos.
What about the free storage which is left in your device? To overcome on this error you can do the below steps and as we all know you need a rooted mobile phone before starting with this trick.
- Android Rooted Device – Root Your Android Mobile Easily Without PC
- Xposed Installer – How To Install Xposed Installer In Android 5.0 or 5.1
- OBB On SD Module – Dowload
How To Install Apps & Move The OBB Files Into External Memory Card
- Firstly install the above requirements and check that you download all above applications and move to the further step
- Install the OBB on SD application and xposed installer will ask for reboot, Just reboot your device and wait for sometime to reboot your device
- Now launch the OBB on SD application and open the application you will see a list of application which are having OBB file select that files
- After selecting those files click on menu button and click on move app & data like in the below screenshot
- That’s it you have been successfully move the application to your external memory card
This was the tweak from which you can move your application to external memory card if you are having large memory of games you can easily move the application into the external memory card.
If you are facing issues in this trick you can speak your mind or I can say you can comment below in comment section so keep visiting and stay tuned for more tricks, Loots and updates