Google Pixel 2 is the new smartphone which is grabbing the mind of the users. Google Pixel 2 came up with new features and all new boot animation. Now, if you want to get the new boot animation then in today’s article, I will tell you the way you can get and install Google Pixel 2 Bootanimation
There are two ways to install the Pixel 2 boot animation and that is you can install it using the flashable zip file or if you don’t have TWRP recovery then you can also install it on your rooted device. That’s it and you are good to go and install the Pixel 2 bootanimation on your phone.
When I tried this bootanimation I found that the concept of this phone bootanimation is totally different and it shows the loading screen. I really love this new concept of Google Pixel 2 bootanimation which you can enjoy on your phone.
Table of Contents
Install Google Pixel 2 Bootanimation on any Android Device
Google Pixel is the best phone and personally I love the features and the hardware which they are using on their phone. While the Pixel 2 is manufactured by HTC and Pixel 2 XL was manufactured by LG and Pixel 2 XL is having the best design and look and the new bootanimation in white color really grabs the look of any users.
I have installed the Google Pixel 2 bootanimation on my phone and there is no issues. If you don’t want to mess with the system files then you can flash it with the help of TWRP Recovery and flashing the files are really easy.
If there are no developer of your phone then you can also move the bootanimation to your system file and it is easy and this way you can also backup your old bootanimation. Backing up the bootanimation is really necessary and if you will flash it with the help of TWRP Recovery then you will end up losing your bootanimation and which is really the last thing anyone would like to do it.
How to Install Google Pixel 2 Bootanimation on any Android Device (Flashable)
- Download the bootanimation file from here: Download
- You can choose the files according to your choice and your display size. If you have large display then you can choose higher version. Personally, I use version 3 for my Nexus 5.
- Now, simply shutdown your phone and boot your phone into TWRP Recovery.
- Click on the Install button.
- Navigate through your file and select it.
- Move the slider and you can flash the file on your phone and simply reboot your phone.
How to Install Google Pixel 2 Bootanimation on any Android Device (Rooted)
- Download the bootanimation on your phone internal storage or your download folder.
- Now open ES File Explorer or you can also open Root Explorer.
- Copy your bootanimation.zip file for your phone.
- Now, navigate root directory and open your system folder and there you will find media directory.
- There you will find the bootanimation file for your phone with the name bootanimation.zip
- Simply rename the file as bootanimation.zip.bak and paste the file which you have downloaded for your phone.
- You need to give permission to the file which you have copied in the system/media folder.
- Click on the menu button and click on Permissions.
- Give the rw-r-r permission as shown in the below screenshot.
This bootanimation is working only in 1080 Displays and you can easily enjoy this pixel 2 bootanimation and I hope you love this article. This was the article about the way you can Install Google Pixel 2 Bootanimation on any Android Device.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Boot Animations For Android 2017
Share this article with your friends and who is interested in the Pixel phone and the way they can try these pixel 2 bootanimation on their Android devices.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next one with more pixel 2 tricks. If you face any issues then you can feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.