Google Pixel is been one of the favourite Android device of many peoples. This is the first time where Google has launched his Android device. Nowadays many peoples are trying to enjoy its feature and look and feel of the pixel on their Android device. In this tutorial I will be telling you the way to enable Google Pixel Boot Animation on Your Android Device.
Google Pixel is been trending Android device and with that the new feature which is up with Google is their pixel launcher. Which is just amazing the new design and the concept of no home drawer and slide up.
There are many flashable zip files available to do so but if you want to enjoy pixel boot animation feature in your device then you can do this following trick in your Android device.
Table of Contents
Enable Google Pixel Boot Animation on Your Android Device
I have share the way you can change boot animation of your device previously. In this tutorial I will be telling you the way to change boot animation safely. I have tried this tutorial and it worked fine for me.
In this tutorial, I will be telling you the safe way you can install this boot animation and without loosing data and old boot animation of your device. This is something which every user want to enjoy it.
In this tutorial you will be needed Root Explorer or ES-File Explorer will work fine. You don’t need a paid version of the application.
You will be doing changes in the system files you need to make sure that you don’t do any changes in the system and do all the changes correctly without any issues.
Make sure you need a rooted Android device to do changes in the system. You can also do these changes using the ES-File Explorer. Which is one of the best application to do changes. Small application with a lot of features.
Also checkout: How To Turn Your Android Phone Just Like Mac OS
- Root Explorer : Play Store
- Es – File Explorer (Optional) : Download
- Boot animation zip: Download
- Rooted Android device
How to Enable Google Pixel Boot Animation on Your Android Device
- Download the above BootAnimation zip file in your SD Card.
- Go to Root in Root Explorer and you will see all system files.
You may also like: How To Flash Custom ROM On Android Safely
- Don’t delete don’t modify any folder in the system files or else you will brick your phone.
- Now, scroll down and Go to System and there you will find Media Folder.
- Now there will be a zip file of bootanimation.zip just select that file and Rename it to bootanimation.zip.bak
- Now, copy the file from your download and paste the new bootanimation.zip file in that /system/media folder and make sure that you system is in Mount R/O mode.
- Select that file and click on Properties if you are using ES-File Explorer or else click on Menu and Permission so that you will allow the permission to the bootanimation file.
- Now, change the zip file to Read/Write/Execute like given in the below screenshot.
- That’s all Folks! Now, reboot your device and check out the new boot animation for your Android device.
You may also like: How To Install Viper4Android Fx On Your Android Device
This was the best way you can enjoy the all new Google pixel bootanimation on your Android device. This was the article about How to Enable Google Pixel Boot Animation on Your Android Device.
Share this article with your friends. If you have any query then feel free to shoot a comment below and I will surely help you out,
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will be coming up with all new features of Google pixel for your Android device in our next article. This way you can save your 649$ and enjoy features.