Android O is the new Android version which is coming in this year of 2017 and the developers of XDA are working hard to find some new tweaks, tricks and some hidden secrets of Android O. There are developers who are working on developing the boot animation on the concept of Android O. Well! This is just a concept of TechBurner who created this boot animation. This is the reason we are going to tell you the way you can Enable Android O Boot Animation on your android device.
Google recently released Android O developer preview 1 and it was having tons of features and it is been improved a lot and having many advanced features. The developer TechBurner thought to create something which will be useful for the users. This is the reason he came up with an idea of Android O boot animation.
Android O name is not fixed yet but in this boot animation, the developer has shown Oreo biscuits which are moving on the screen. If you will check out the video of the animation then you will get it. The installation of this animation is easy and you don’t need to do many things and customization to install the boot animation on your phone. You just need a rooted android device.
Table of Contents
Enable Android O Boot Animation on Your Android Device
If you want to install this boot animation on your device then you need to do changes in the root explorer where you need to copy the new boot animation or you can also simply overwrite this boot animation. If you don’t need your old boot animation.
Also look: Top 5 Best Boot Animations For Android 2017
The applications which you will need to install this application is Root Explorer or you can also install the ES-File Explorer and a rooted android device. You need to overwrite this boot animation and done.
Remember this boot animation is just a concept and it is not official. There are different variants available which will help you to enjoy this boot animation on your device.
- Root Explorer: Play Store
- Es-File Explorer (Optional): Download
- Boot animation zip: Download
- Rooted Android device
How to Enable Android O Boot Animation on your Android Device
- Download the boot animation on your phone and move it to your internal storage.
- Open your Root explorer and go to /System/Media directory
- Rename your existing boot animation file to Bootanimation.zip.bak
- Copy the boot animation from your SD card and paste it in /System/Media folder.
- Make sure that Mount R/w mode is selected.
- Hold on your boot animation and click on Menu button and click on Permission.
- Click on permission and give the rw-r-r permission. Check the below screenshot for better understanding.
- That’s All! You have successfully installed the Android O Oreo Boot animation.
I hope you love this article. Try installing this boot animation on your device and do let us know how it looks on your phone. This was the article about the way to Enable Android O Boot Animation on your Android Device.
You may also like: How to Make Your Android Boot Faster 2017
Share this article with your friends and do let them know this new concept of boot animation. I hope they will love this new boot animation.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next one. If you face any issues or difficulty then feel free to ask in the below comment section.