Hey, Fellas! Today I am going to tell you about how to get Android N features in Lollipop and Marshmallow. Most of the times people love to have Android N features whose developer preview is just launched some months ago. As we all know that Android N is recently launched and most of the users are waiting for the updates. Most of the nexus 5 users have not got the update of Android N. The developer preview is just available for some of the Android device. The expected date of Android N is something in August or September, because many Android versions are launched in August or September. We have previously shared about one of the best tweaks on Browse Internet at a High Speed as 500 Mbps Speed for FREE with your Existing Connection
As we all know that the Android N is not released yet. Google has launched developers preview for Nexus devices. As everytime Android doesn’t gives developer preview updates to one Nexus devices which is a bit outdated. According to the recent updates of Nexus which we have seen in Nexus devices that Android N has changed their notification bar, recent bar, task bar and many more changes are done in new update.
Table of Contents
Enjoy Android N features in Lollipop and Marshmallow
You can enjoy Android N features in your device with the help of Xposed Framework. This module is been launched recently some days back. Recently the module was updated and get the latest features of Android N. Such as recent bar, notification lists and settings with information too. Android N has came up with the new feature of multitasking but soon this feature will also be available in Xposed framework of Android N-ify.
If you are using stock Android device such as Nexus device or Motorola devices then this module will work absolutely fine. If you want to do some more editing then you can do with the help of build prop. We have previously shared about one of the great article about Build.prop tweaks which helps you to customize your Android device easily.
- New taskbar which is same as Android N
- You can also change N logo in Easter egg settings
- Split notification in the notification panel
- Setting summary which helps you to check which setting is enabled or disabled
- It is completely working fine and without any issues
- No bugs and crashes
- You cannot enjoy multi-tasking in your Android device
- The new emoji pack is still not available
- Xposed framework installed in your Android device – How To Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 and 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Android N-ify module – Download
How To Enjoy Android N features in Lollipop and Marshmallow
- Firstly download above given requirements and make sure you properly install Xposed framework
- Download the module and enable the module
- Now, restart your Android device to enable the module properly
- After that do the settings by opening the Android N-ify application
- If you are not going to do all those settings then too the module will automatically do all the default settings.
This were some best features which you can enjoy on your android device. This post was about how to get Android N features in Lollipop and Marshmallow. I hope you like it. Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks. If you face any difficulty feel free to comment below. As always peace out.